Accept Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency payments with WooCommerce plugin for WordPress website
Expand payment methods of your online business with a fully automated solution for receiving crypto payments. Get paid for your goods and services in Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL) and +70 other cryptocurrencies using an official WooCommerce (WordPress) plugin powered by CoinGate - one of the leading cryptocurrency payment gateways worldwide.Start accepting cryptoDownload WooCommerce plugin
Why accept crypto payments on your online store?
- Receive payments with no delays from any corner of the world;
- Cut several unnecessary middle-men;
- Collect and share fewer data about your customers;
- Save money on transaction and banking fees;
- Forget fraudulent chargebacks on purchases;
- Attract a broader spectrum of customers;
- Gain a competitive edge over your competitors.
Advantages of WooCommerce cryptocurrency payment gateway plugin:
- Set prices in any local fiat currency;
- Instant order confirmations;
- Automatic refunds for unsuccessful payments or overpayments;
- Accept slight underpayments;
- Multiple payout options
- Accept 70+ cryptocurrencies
- Convert collected crypto to fiat
- Dedicated dashboard to track and manage orders
- Quick, free and straightforward setup
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How to install the Woocommerce bitcoin plugin step-by-step
Create and verify a CoinGate business account
A verified CoinGate business account is required to use the module. Start here.
Generate your API Auth Token
Generate your API credentials (API Auth Token) on the CoinGate dashboard (Merchant > API > Apps > +New App).
Download the plugin from the WordPress admin panel
You can download the WooCommerce plugin from the official WordPress site.
Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin
Go to your WordPress dashboard, click on WooCommerce > Plugins > Add New, then the 'Upload Plugin' button.
Select the downloaded file 'coingate-for-woocommerce.zip', or drag and drop the file into the middle of the screen.
When done, click the 'Install now' button. When the installation process is finished, click 'activate plugin'.
Configure the API settings
Go to WooCommerce > Settings on your WordPress dashboard and click the 'manage' button next to the CoinGate plugin.
Then, enter your API credentials (or Auth Token) generated on your CoinGate business account.
Also, don’t forget to set the ‘Payout Currency’ parameter to the cryptocurrency or fiat in which you wish to receive your payouts.
Lastly, click 'Save changes'.
Emilija and her team is here to help with all your questions!