CoinGate is always at the forefront of the cryptocurrency payment landscape, serving as an all-in-one payment gateway for businesses keen on leveraging the world of cryptocurrency. We designed our platform to seamlessly integrate crypto payments to any online store or service, transforming crypto to your preferred currency and ensuring timely payouts.
Our Team’s Milestones & Achievements
Our services go beyond mere transactions as we’re always cooking new innovative solutions based on our client’s feedback. That’s how we strive to exceed expectations, ensuring stellar experiences for both businesses and their customers. Dive into CoinGate and discover a world where cryptocurrency payments are secure, efficient, and seamless.
– Binance Smart Chain (BSC) & Polygon payments go live; – BRC-20 token implementation begins; – Binance Pay payment option added to CoinGate invoice; – Launched Arbitrum network support; – Major improvements to merchant account functionality.
– Ability to issue full or partial refunds; – A new design for CoinGate patent invoices has been released; – Starting payment processing services to US-registered businesses; – CoinGate partners with PrestaShop to release the official module, develops modules for WIX, Shopware & others; – CoinGate divides its operations by splitting into two companies.
– Users can buy cryptocurrencies at CoinGate with Apple Pay; – The list of accepted cryptocurrencies expand to 70+ assets; – Gift cards available to buy with Binance Pay; – PrestaShop, WooCommerce & other official plugins released;
– Expanded options for crypto purchases with a credit card; – Launch of a new website; – Merchant directory goes live; – Binance chain support and BEP2 token implementation launch; – Opened a gift card store; – Billing feature launched; – JSC “Virtualios Valiutos” is renamed to JSC “Decentralized”. – New referral program launched; 1,000,000 orders processed.
– First ones to enable Litecoin Lightning Network payments; – Added XRP, Tron & many more to payment gateway; – Introduced a permission-based account management; – 750,000 payments processed since the company’s inception.
– Enabled Litecoin and Ethereum payments; – Started the on-demand implementation of ERC-20 tokens to a payment invoice; – Enabled Bitcoin Lightning Network payment support for merchants; – Team expands to 10 people, 50,000 registered users, 200,000 payments processed.
– SegWit support for Bitcoin launched; – 100,000 crypto payments processed; – Launch of crypto purchasing options with phone credit.
– Celebrating the first significant milestone of 1,000 registered users.
– CoinGate goes live, starting with a team of three people.
– The legal basis of CoinGate is established as UAB “Virtualios Valiutos”.
Meet the Team
Our core crew
CTO & Co-Founder